- Andrew Gault on MULLING ELEPHANT BAR’S FUTURE
- David on BARBAREÑO TO OPEN DOWNTOWN
- David on MULLING ELEPHANT BAR’S FUTURE
- Papa John on MULLING ELEPHANT BAR’S FUTURE
- VT on MULLING ELEPHANT BAR’S FUTURE
- Christine on THE CRYSTAL BALL KNOWS ALL
- Christine on MULLING ELEPHANT BAR’S FUTURE
- j taylor on RETURN OF CAFE DEL SOL?
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Monday, January 23, 2012
Grant MacNaughton puts his arm around wife Kate while watching the premier of their Mac’s Fish & Chip Shop (503 State St) on the Food Network. Photo Album: Viewing party at Mac’s Fish & Chip Shop Video: Mac, Kate & … Continue reading
Mac’s Fish & Chip Shop at 503 State St. will be on the Food Network tonight (Monday, January 23, 2012) at 7pm on the Cox HD feed or 10pm on the regular feed. Last October Guy Fieri came to Santa … Continue reading
Last December 19th I wrote that the recently closed Sweet Alley in Camino Real Marketplace will likely become a Jersey Mike’s sub sandwich shop. I stopped by the other day and saw a large banner for Jersey Mike’s in the … Continue reading
I am hearing that the food truck known as Culture Shock, which left Santa Barbara last August, plans to return to the South Coast.
I received a tip that the new Starbucks at 210 W. Carrillo St. (formerly Carrow’s) might open February 7th.
Unfortunately I forgot to close my window during the recent rain and the Rumor Machine, which was plugged in just below, got all wet and was starting to spark. As I was calling the experts at Make It Work to … Continue reading
Today I added pictures for Backyard Bowls – La Cumbre Chocolats du CaliBressan – SB Cielito Norton’s Pastrami and Deli – Milpas Petros – Santa Barbara Xanadu French Bakery