- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Monday, December 26, 2011
I am told that a new natural food restaurant named “Route 217” and a Subway deli opened inside the UCen at UCSB earlier this year. These eateries replaced Gaucho Cafe and Wendy’s. Chilitos, which closed earlier this year, will be … Continue reading
A tipster tells me that “ANQI Bistro & Noodle Bar” has been taking a look at 18 E. Cota St., the former home of Cafe Luck.
I called Petros in Los Olivos and was told that their new Santa Barbara location at 1316 State St. (formerly Cafe Buenos Aires) will have a soft opening at the end of this week.
A new sandwich shop named Tony’s Market & Deli is planning to open in the near future at 27 Parker Way, which is just around the corner from Santa Barbara Roasting Co. as well as across the street from Yoga … Continue reading
I spoke with owner Jeff Snyder who tells me that he plans to open an American cuisine restaurant named “Pace” at 413 State St., the former home of Momma Donna’s. Snyder, who has been a chef for 30+ years at … Continue reading
Xanadu Bakery at 1028 Coast Village Rd in Montecito, originally scheduled to reopen by Christmas, now plans to open in January. The business closed in July 2010 after a fire damaged the building.
Downtown eatery Momma Donna’s at 413 State St. has closed their doors. The restaurant opened in February of this year, replacing Billies, which itself replaced Lettuce B. Frank.
I hear Lito’s Mexican Restaurant of Santa Barbara will be featured on the Food Networks ‘Diners Drive-Ins and Dives’, hosted by Guy Fieri, tonight December 26th at 10pm, December 27th at 1am and January 6th at 9pm.
Today I updated the restaurant guide and added The New Black BBQ (food truck), eBar (coffee shop extension of Nordstrom), Costa Terraza (airport upstairs), Coffee Bean (airport upstairs) and Coffee Bean (airport downstairs).