Reader Shareena has requested I make a pet-friendly restaurant list. The odds of me finding time to do that in the near future are pretty low because creating a new section usually takes 600 phone calls and SantaBarbara.com has a staff of one. If you are interested in such a section could you leave comments here with your suggestions? If I receive 25 or more suggestions I will create a new pet-friendly restaurant section.
- Christine on NOTHING BUNDT CAKES OPENS
- Fay on PASCUCCI OPENS IN GOLETA
- Rex Of SB on DOWNTOWN RALPHS GETTING A STARBUCKS
- John Dickson on PASCUCCI OPENS IN GOLETA
- J Joey on DRAUGHTSMEN ALEWORKS COMING TO GOLETA
- Sandy on NEW OWNERS OF THE WINEHOUND
- Sandy on NOTHING BUNDT CAKES OPENS
- Sandy on CIELITO TO BECOME “TU CASA”
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.