- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Thursday, November 17, 2011
It looks like the new Backyard Bowls in La Cumbre Plaza is having a party… BACKYARD BOWLS LA CUMBRE GRAND OPENING Saturday November 19, to benefit Community Environmental Council Backyard Bowls has officially opened in La Cumbre Plaza, and has … Continue reading
Reader Marc says there is some activity at 1950 Cliff Dr, the former home of Dean-o’s Pizzarama. It might have absolutely nothing to do with restaurants. Hi John Dickson; Today I saw something going on outside what was Deano’s in … Continue reading
Tupelo Junction Cafe at 1218 State St. has a new menu. I asked owner Amy Scott about it and here is her response: Hi John! Hope you’re doing well. The Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner menus are all Small Plates with … Continue reading
Today I added Adama to the Thanksgiving category of the SantaBarbara.com Restaurant Guide. Adama will be serving mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, stuffing, parkerhouse rolls, sweet potatoes with a pecan topping, roasted veggies, seitan roast and gravy, pumpkin pie and more. … Continue reading