EUREKA!

I received a tip that Eureka Burger might be coming to Paseo Nuevo in the old Ruby’s location next to California Pizza Kitchen. This is completely unconfirmed. Though I always risk a public beating for posting potentially-bogus information, it is my job to keep you on the cutting-edge of local food news so I thought I would just put it out there for all of us to ponder…

14 Responses to EUREKA!

1. Kirk says:

Risk! Risk is our business! That’s what the starship is all about! That’s why we’re aboard her!

2. Becca says:

I had never heard of it before now but it looks fun!

3. Esther says:

Wow the menu looks delicious! Hope it’s true. :)

4. Nancy says:

I hope so! Beer, burgers, innovative salads, and FRIED ICE CREAM sundaes – what’s not to like?
    From their website, I’d say Ruby’s is a bit too small….especially if they plan to do live music like their other stores.
    How about where Ruth Chris’s used to be?

5. Jerry says:

Based on their Web Site, the menue looks VERY tasty! A little pricey for burgers but if as good as they look??? OK. Bar looks good also!

6. WM says:

Wow, their menu looks outstanding and their beer selection is better than any of the other places in town. We sure could use a good high end burger joint. Most of the pub food is horrible. I could see this place doing fantastic business in that location.

7. huyen says:

I, too, am drooling over their cyber menu – YUM

8. Christine! says:

I want a LOMA LINDA and I want it NOW!

I agree, the menu looks delicious and I am crossing my fingers that this news is true!

9. Charlotte says:

Too good to be true! The menu looks crazy good! I’d go just for the Butterscotch pudding!

10. LJ says:

You can read the reviews on http://www.theburgerreview.com, the funniest and most entertaining website I’ve stumbled across in many a year. The guy only reviews burger joints, is fanatical, has an extensive and proper vocabulary and is a cross between Roger the Scanner Guy (slightly scatalogical, honest, and pithy) and Pulitzer-winning restaurant reviewer Jonathon Gold (poetic and passionate). I’ll never look at burgers the same way again.

11. Charlotte says:

Thanks! I will check them out indeed. My family and I are burger enthusiasts and will “get it” !

12. Pingback: EUREKA UPDATE | The Restaurant Guy