- Quiet Dog on FRESH MARKET TO CLOSE
- Chad on FRESH MARKET TO CLOSE
- Charlotte on GOLETA DENNY’S DEPARTING?
- Rex Of SB on FRESH MARKET TO CLOSE
- Rex Of SB on FARMER BOY OPENING IN JUNE
- Nancy Hawks-Doissans on MICHAEL HUTCHINGS HOSTS COOKING SHOW
- chris on FARMER BOY OPENING IN JUNE
- Paul on FARMER BOY OPENING IN JUNE
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Wednesday, September 7, 2011
I have watched and listened to the Santa Barbara High School band False Puppet at several local events. I first saw them during Fiesta. Charismatic lead singer/bass player Channing Peake, guitarist/vocalist Tyler Benko and drummer Brennan Benko are all around … Continue reading
Rudy’s Mexican Restaurant opened on Monday at 5764 Calle Real in Goleta, the former home of Presto Pasta. This is just down the street from Rudy’s old location. Thanks to readers Bonnie and Kaylee for the tips!
This just in from Crushcakes & Cafe owner Shannon Noormand: Hi John We are currently in negotiation for a space in IV but the building is still in construction. Nothing has been signed yet so it will be a little … Continue reading
It appears that South Coast Deli will new adding a new location. This just in from reader Peter: Some information that may be of interest: Today I noticed a yellow sign indicating that South Coast Deli will be opening a … Continue reading