- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Monday, August 29, 2011
Unless breaking food news happens I’ll be gone for awhile working on other SantaBarbara.com stuff (primarily my overflowing email inbox).
Here is a list of local food & drink destinations that have closed this year: August 2011: Chilitos at the UCSB UCen; Gaucho Café at the UCSB UCen (closes end of Aug); Wendy’s at the UCSB UCen July 2011: Mika … Continue reading
There is a big food truck gathering at the old Be Bop Burger this Sunday the 4th. 111 State Street 11:30am until 4pm. Live music from a couple of our local teen bands, as well as: The Burger Bus, O-Street … Continue reading
Based on a tip from reader Huyen about the future of the former-Borders location in Camino Real Marketplace I did a little investigation and it appears that beauty retailer ULTA is the front runner to take half the spot. I … Continue reading