- Bob on VIVA SANTA BARBARA OPENS
- John Dickson on THE DRUNKEN CRAB OPENS ON STATE STREET
- Carol Case on BIG YELLOW HOUSE UPDATE
- Carol Case on VIVA CONVIVO!
- Gerald Bostock on THE DRUNKEN CRAB OPENS ON STATE STREET
- peter on VIVA SANTA BARBARA OPENS
- John Dickson on THE CRYSTAL BALL
- Dude on VIVA SANTA BARBARA OPENS
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Monday, August 15, 2011
Reader Pam let me know that Shoals restaurant at 6602 Old Pacific Coast Hwy changed its name to Shoals Island Grill. I am told that the eatery is under the same ownership and that only a few changes were made … Continue reading
Local restaurant guru extraordinaire Arthur von Wiesenberger posted a video on Facebook of Katy Perry speaking on stage at the Santa Barbara Bowl over the weekend. Starting at 6:40 in the video she plugs La Super Rica, Rusty’s Pizza and … Continue reading