- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Monday, August 8, 2011
A new Mexican restaurant named “Casa Blanca” has opened at 330 State St. The eatery is brought to you by the White family who own and operate FisHouse, Boathouse and Santa Barbara Shellfish Co. Owner Tom White sent me a … Continue reading
An outlet for Jeannine’s Bakery, located inside Gelson’s Market at 3305 State St., will close at the end of the month and will be replaced by an outlet for Renaud’s Patisserie & Bistro which operates a bakery next door.
Santa Barbara’s newest gay bar “The Pub” has opened at 224 Helena Ave in the Funk Zone. A gay bar with the same name used do business on Helena Ave decades ago.
New management has taken over day to day operations at Whale Tail Deli 1114 State St. in La Arcada. Husband & wife managers Patrick Casey and Marisa Moran are also in escrow to buy the business. If escrow closes at … Continue reading
But I’m at LAX right now dropping off my sister & nieces who are moving to Thailand (goodbye El Salvador) so I can’t tell you a lot more about it. However I can post some photos of Casa Blanca (330 … Continue reading