- Rex Of SB on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Foodie Dan on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Tlachiquero on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Gary on BLUEWATER GRILL UPDATE
- Gerald Bostock on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- David on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Joey Jo-Jo Junior Shabadoo on BLUEWATER GRILL UPDATE
- William Munny on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Thursday, August 4, 2011
A story posted on Edhat.com Thursday morning said Whale Tail Deli is closed. I stopped by La Arcada and saw a sign that says Whale Tail Deli is reopening Friday, August 5th at 7 a.m.
Sources tell me that Green Star coffee has started importing and roasting Kopi luwak coffee beans. Here is a description of the beans from Wikipedia: Kopi luwak, or civet coffee, is one of the world’s most expensive and low-production varieties … Continue reading
Café Provence at The Petersen Inn 1576 Mission Drive in Solvang originally opened in 2002 and dining at the intimate eatery was a privilege enjoyed by Petersen Inn hotel guests only. Starting last March The Petersen Inn and chef Mini … Continue reading
This just in from Cafe Stella at 3302 McCaw Ave: Hi John, Quick Fiesta update…since we are right across from the festivities at El Mercado Del Norte: many of our patrons have been wondering if we would be doing anything … Continue reading
Edhat.com is reporting that Whale Tail Deli at 1114 State St (La Arcada) has closed their doors for good.