- Ted on RUMOR MACHINE
- Gerald Bostock on THE DRUNKEN CRAB TO OPEN DOWNTOWN
- D Morrison on TAKENOYA CLOSES
- Mike on THE DRUNKEN CRAB TO OPEN DOWNTOWN
- Diana on SANTA YNEZ BURRITO COMING TO ISLA VISTA
- Ted on SANTA YNEZ BURRITO COMING TO ISLA VISTA
- Justine on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP HOLIDAY APPEAL
- Bob on SANTA YNEZ BURRITO COMING TO ISLA VISTA
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Tuesday, August 2, 2011
This just in from Sly’s at 686 Linden Ave in Carpinteria: Hey John! I just wanted to let you know that we are going to be launching a very cool monthly event at Sly’s in Carpinteria. “The Boothby Affair” is … Continue reading
This just in from reader Marc: Hello Restaurant Guy, I just wanted to pass on the following information: There is a new gourmet chocolate store that just opened in Paseo Nuevo. Chocolate Opulence sells gourmet artisan chocolates and serves chocolate … Continue reading