After intense concentration and a wave of my hand over the all-knowing Crystal Ball, my eatery oracle has revealed a list of locations appearing in your future:
• Backyard Bowls La Cumbre Plaza – Oct
• Brendan’s (location to be determined)
• Casa Blanca 330 State St
• Cielito 1114 State St (formerly Stateside & Acapulco)
• Fresh & Easy 336 N. Milpas St
• Fresh & Easy 5955 Calle Real, Goleta
• Handlebar Coffee 128 E. Canon Perdido St (formerly Three Pickles)
• Islands Restaurant (location to be determined)
• Maggies at State & A 1201 State St (formerly State & A) – Dec
• Mullaney’s 22 W. Montecito St
• Nardonne’s La Famiglia Pizzeria 17 W. Ortega St.
• Nutbelly Pizzeria & Deli 915 Linden (formerly Chamomile Café)
• Panera Bread 3851 State St (La Cumbre Plaza) – late Aug, early Sep
• Petros 1316 State St (formerly Cafe Buenos Aires) – late Aug
• Scarlett Begonia 11 W. Victoria St, suite 10 (formerly Cafe Bianco) – early Aug
• The Pub 224 Helena Ave
• Unnamed 5701 Calle Real (formerly Pickup Stix)
- Rex Of SB on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Foodie Dan on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Tlachiquero on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Gary on BLUEWATER GRILL UPDATE
- Gerald Bostock on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- David on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Joey Jo-Jo Junior Shabadoo on BLUEWATER GRILL UPDATE
- William Munny on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.