Sushi Ai has opened at 7020 Camino Real Marketplace in Goleta, replacing Mika. The restaurant is still owned by Julia & Peter Lee. Julia Lee will be the primary family member running the restaurant now. Peter Lee operated Mika. The menu remains largely the same with one big addition: the “Family Boat” for $19.95. This new offering is large plate shaped like a boat that includes Tempura/Beef Teriyaki, California Roll, Chicken Katsu, Chicken Teriyaki, 3 bowls of rice and your choice of 3 Hand Rolls, 3 Miso Soups or Salad. Hours are Sun-Thu 11 a.m. – 9 p.m., Fri-Sat 11 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. For more information call 571-6552
- Rex Of SB on DENNY’S DEPARTS
- Jim on DENNY’S DEPARTS
- Christine on HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANTA BARBARA PUBLIC MARKET
- Foodie Dan on IGRILL / SUSHI TERI UPDATE
- Steve on IGRILL / SUSHI TERI UPDATE
- Jeremy on HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANTA BARBARA PUBLIC MARKET
- SL on HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANTA BARBARA PUBLIC MARKET
- Whirl on IGRILL / SUSHI TERI UPDATE
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.