- LoFiGirl on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Ken A. on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Maria Huckaby on McGOLD CARD
- Josh on NIKKA RAMEN OPENS
- David W on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Chessie on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Margee Yeager on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Christine on AHI SUSHI UPDATE
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Wednesday, June 22, 2011
This just in from the LA Times: When Huguette Marcelle Clark died last month at the age of 104, there were plenty of questions about what would become of the reclusive heiress’ estate. When her will was made public Wednesday, … Continue reading
A railing around the outside patio, the final phase of the remodel of the Starbucks at State & De la Guerra, is being quickly completed for a visit today at 1:30pm from “top Starbucks officials.” Sources tell me that high ranking management at Starbucks were so impressed … Continue reading