- AHB on NIKKA RAMEN COMING TO GOLETA
- Kathy G on SOMERSET RESTAURANT OPENING DOWNTOWN
- Jim on SHARKEY’S WOODFIRED GRILL COMING TO GOLETA
- Gerald Bostock on MISO HUNGRY OPENS UPTOWN
- Rex Of SB on SOMERSET RESTAURANT OPENING DOWNTOWN
- eric on MISO HUNGRY OPENS UPTOWN
- SLV on NIKKA RAMEN COMING TO GOLETA
- Chaz on SOMERSET RESTAURANT OPENING DOWNTOWN
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Monday, June 20, 2011
This Saturday, June 25th 2:00–5:00PM you can swirl, sip and savor tastings from more than 75 Central Coast wineries at the Museum of Natural History’s annual Santa Barbara Wine Festival. Tickets: $85, $95 at the door (if available), members $60. … Continue reading
This just in from Jungle George Grill at 5722 Calle Real in Goleta: Hi John, Jungle George grill is sponsoring a blood drive in front of our restaurant on June 23rd and 24th. The first one we did was very … Continue reading
I am hearing that the name of the cafe coming to La Arcada, in the former home of Stateside & Acapulco, will be called “Cielito.” I am told that decades ago, before Acapulco moved in, a restaurant named “El Cielito” … Continue reading
El Taco Tequila Taqueria opened Monday at 14 E. Cota Street, the former home of Square One. El Taco is not your typical Mexican restaurant. Owner Matthew Chrestenson tells me that their focus is being a street vendor-style taqueria. That … Continue reading
Here are pictures from last Friday’s pre-opening party at El Taco Tequila Taqueria at 14 E. Cota St, the former home of Square One. The new restaurant opens today.
Last night Ruth’s Chris Steak House at 3815 State St served their last meal in Santa Barbara. The eatery opened in November 2007.