I have been writing about Panera Bread since February 2, 2010. I have issued a seemingly endless stream of tips and rumors about the eatery coming to Santa Barbara. In all that time there has never been any visible sign that Panera is actually coming here. No notice on the window. No banner on the building. No construction crews. No rolled up sleeves with blueprints, wandering the property. For all you know I made it all up. Well, I am receiving word today that there is now visible progress of Panera Bread coming to 3851 State St, next to Baja Fresh in La Cumbre Plaza. I’m not sure exactly what that means, though. I’ll swing by later today and take a look.
- Judith on SAMA SAMA UPDATE
- Glenn on D’VINE CAFÉ CLOSES
- Ice Man on YELLOW BELLY COMING TO DE LA VINA
- Kathryn McKee on YELLOW BELLY COMING TO DE LA VINA
- Mari on YELLOW BELLY COMING TO DE LA VINA
- Paul on YELLOW BELLY COMING TO DE LA VINA
- Fay on FOOD NETWORK AT WEST BEACH ON FRIDAY?
- Kellam de Forest on D’VINE CAFÉ CLOSES
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.