- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Friday, June 3, 2011
My childhood friend Flip who lives in Texas (he grew up down the street from me off of San Ysidro Rd in Montecito) has embarked upon a pilgrimage to Sequoia and Yosemite with his family and I plan to join them … Continue reading
Last week I reported that employees of Ruth’s Chris Steak House had informed me that the restaurant was going to close June 19th but management would not confirm or deny it. Now it is official and the date is indeed … Continue reading
Reader Primetime tells me that McDonald’s at 1906 Cliff Dr on the Mesa is going to join the elite club of local 24-hour restaurants starting June 16th. Speaking of Mickey D’s on the Mesa, I updated their exterior photo to … Continue reading
Today I added Padaro Beach Grill (3765 Santa Claus Ln) and Green and Tasty (food truck) to the SantaBarbara.com Restaurant Guide.