- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Thursday, April 28, 2011
I received a tip that Au Bon Climat is opening a tasting room next door to Intermezzo in the El Paseo complex. I have not confirmed that this is true, but today I am trying to clear out my inbox so I … Continue reading
I received a message today about the new Chocolats du CaliBressan opening in Santa Barbara Tuesday, May 3rd: Hi John, Chocolats du CaliBressan is opening our newest addition to Santa Barbara. We will be open Tuesday , May 3rd , just in time for … Continue reading
Reader Glenn tells me that Mexican eatery Mariscos Boca De Rio at 326 N. Milpas St has closed and that the entire building they were in is now gone. I think that they were one of the addresses leveled to make room for … Continue reading
I received an tip that a new taco restaurant just opened at 751 Linden Ave in Carpinteria at a location formerly occupied by C&J Produce. I am told that the name is “Don Rocks Tacos” or something similar to that.
This just in from Silvergreens (791 Chapala St and 900 Embarcadero Del Mar in Isla Vista): Hey John, Silvergreens (both locations) just debuted our latest menu! Some of our new offerings are all-natural Turkey Burgers, Spaghetti & Meatballs, new shrimp and chicken … Continue reading
Stonehouse Restaurant at 900 San Ysidro Ln in Montecito has brought back chef Jamie West to the position previously held by chef John Trotta, who no longer works at the eatery.
Tomorrow (Friday) I will be going on a Santa Barbara City College fieldtrip to JPL where we will see, among other things, the nuclear-powered Mars rover named “Curiosity” and the Sky Crane that will be lowering it to the red planet next year. The launch … Continue reading
A French-American restaurant, brought to you by the 3 owners of Stella Mare’s in Montecito, will be opening in the 2nd week of May at 3302 McCaw Avenue near Los Positas and upper State Street. Here is a message from co-owner Philippe: Hi John, … Continue reading
An anonymous tipster tells me that Fresh & Easy has posted for a 20 license ( off-sale beer and wine ) at 5955 Calle Real in Goleta.