- Charlotte on SANTA BARBARA-STYLE
- Justine on SANTA BARBARA-STYLE
- Glenn on THE NUGGET OPENS IN CARPINTERIA
- Glenn on SAMS 2 CLOSE
- Eric on SANTA BARBARA-STYLE
- Dan F on POLL: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE CLOSED RESTAURANT?
- Dan Futoran on POLL: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE CLOSED RESTAURANT?
- Dan Futoran on FAVORITE CLOSED RESTAURANTS
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Tuesday, April 26, 2011
I recently reported that a new sign appeared at 330 State Street indicating that the name of the restaurant currently under construction at that address will be “El Rio.” The White family, who owns this Mexican restaurant in addition to … Continue reading
Le Crepe Shoppe opened last Saturday at 15 W. Guiterrez St next to Santa Barbara Roasting Company and Chocolate Maya. Owner Jill Barton tells me that they served 60-80 crepes on their first day. They offer crepes with two different batters: sweet … Continue reading
Today I added Le Crepe Shoppe to the restaurant guide and added photos to the page for Alchemy Arts Cafe.