- Peter on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Joey Jo-Jo Junior Shabadoo on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Rex Of SB on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Foodie Dan on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Tlachiquero on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Gary on BLUEWATER GRILL UPDATE
- Gerald Bostock on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- David on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Friday, April 22, 2011
Reader Steve tells me that Le Crepe Shoppe down by Santa Barbara Roasting Company (and next door to Chocolate Maya at 15 W. Gutierrez St) has a sign in the window: “Opening Saturday April 23.” I first reported about the pending … Continue reading
I received this press-release today from Pacifica Commercial Realty indicating that the sale of State & A Bar and Grill has officially been completed. The restaurant, which had been open for 28 years, closed last week. The Santa Barbara landmark restaurant … Continue reading
This just in from Root 246 at 420 Alisal Rd in Solvang: Celebrate Easter with Brunch Prepared by Chef Bradley Ogden Solvang, April, 2011 – Reservations are still available at Root 246 for the region’s finest Easter brunch this Sunday, April 24, … Continue reading
This just in from the Canary Hotel at 31 W. Carrillo St: Canary Hotel Celebrates Easter With Brunch on the Rooftop Santa Barbara CA. April 2011 – This Easter, Sunday, April 24th, Canary Hotel is celebrating with an indulgent brunch … Continue reading