- AHB on NIKKA RAMEN COMING TO GOLETA
- Jim on SHARKEY’S WOODFIRED GRILL COMING TO GOLETA
- Gerald Bostock on MISO HUNGRY OPENS UPTOWN
- Rex Of SB on SOMERSET RESTAURANT OPENING DOWNTOWN
- eric on MISO HUNGRY OPENS UPTOWN
- SLV on NIKKA RAMEN COMING TO GOLETA
- Chaz on SOMERSET RESTAURANT OPENING DOWNTOWN
- ramenaddict on NIKKA RAMEN COMING TO GOLETA
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Today, the 30th anniversary of the space shuttle program’s first flight, NASA announced that the retired Endeavor space shuttle will be going to the California Science Center in Los Angeles. This means that Santa Barbara students are going to have some terrific space-related field … Continue reading
Victoria Court has a new tenant that caught my eye last weekend. A sign has appeared at 11 W. Victoria St, suite 10, the former home of Cafe Bianco, announcing the pending arrival this summer of an eatery named “Scarlett Begonia.” … Continue reading
This Saturday Three Pickles Deli at 128 E. Canon Perdido St is moving 10 feet away to their spacious new location at 126 E. Canon Perdido St, the former home of Jimmy’s Oriental Gardens.