- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Monday, April 11, 2011
Boathouse at Hendry’s Beach, Santa Barbara FisHouse and the Santa Barbara Shellfish Company will be donating all tips on Tuesday, April 12 to Andre Barbieri who was in a terrible accident recently. Here is a message about it. Time: Tuesday, April 12 · … Continue reading
On August 18, 2010, when the news broke that a restaurant is coming to 330 State Street, I wrote that sources told me it would be serving Mexican cuisine. On February 10, 2011 I posted a rumor that the name of the … Continue reading
On February 2, 2010 I wrote that Panera Bread was planning to open somewhere in Santa Barbara. On October 12, 2010 I updated the story and wrote that Panera plans to open somewhere near La Cumbre Plaza. I said that my best guess is that … Continue reading
Relax. McConnell’s Ice Cream at 201 W. Mission St didn’t close. They are currently undergoing a remodel. I have received about a dozen emails from concerned McConnell’s fans about this!