Though the final closing party is Friday night starting at 6pm, there are three bands playing tonight (Thursday) at State & A Bar and Grill for another goodbye party.
Here is a message about it from Steve Epstein:
- Bad news: State and A is closing, It is an end of an era!
- Good News: We are having a THREE band Party to send Gary and his staff out in style!
- What: 3 act evening of quality entertainment.
- Who: Tom Ball and Kenny Sultan, Veterans of venue, Rob n’ Dave (Rob Malanca and Dave Vignoe) Veterans of the venue, The Other Woman with Steve Epstein, Stu Morse, Tom Fefer, Fred Dabby, Craig Allen and Judy Eulitz, Interlopers!
- When: Thursday, March 24, 2011 starting at 6:00 and going until we can’t go anymore. Rain or shine. The patio will be tented over in case of inclement weather.
- Where: State and A at the corner of State and Anapamu streets.
- Why: Really?