- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Thursday, March 24, 2011
I spoke with Cafe Buenos Aires on the phone Thursday evening and was told that the restaurant will be closed for good next week and will be replaced by “another restaurant.” A friend, who meets every week at Cafe Buenos Aires for Argentinian tango, … Continue reading
I was looking at a map of the Verizon Wireless coverage area today and noticed that they have Santa Barbara listed as one of the cities slated to have high-speed 4G data coverage this year. On the map below, the … Continue reading
Though the final closing party is Friday night starting at 6pm, there are three bands playing tonight (Thursday) at State & A Bar and Grill for another goodbye party. Here is a message about it from Steve Epstein: Bad news: State and A is … Continue reading
I was at Coffee Bean 3052 De La Vina St last weekend having a chat with Richard Payatt, owner of 4 local Taco Bell restaurants, when we were approached by two girls conducting research for a class project at Peabody School. … Continue reading