PINK VELVET CUPCAKES

I recent heard about a business named Pink Velvet Cupcakes that sells specialty sweets online at pinkvelvetcupcakes.com. Here is a description from their web site:

Pink Velvet Cupcakes is a catering cupcakery.  With over fifteen years of baking experience, our executive chef transforms the commonplace cupcake into delectable decadence. We use fresh, natural ingredients: real butter, cream and sugar, and the highest quality extracts. Each cupcake is $3, unless you are ordering from The Upgrades Menu. The Upgrade Cupcakes are $4 each. The minimum order is one dozen cupcakes, per flavor.  48 hours notice is required for orders. Cupcake delivery is free between the areas of Goleta and Carpinteria.

11 Responses to PINK VELVET CUPCAKES

1. SL says:

How many cupcakeries can SB support especially at these prices? zzzzzz

2. Jill Brouillard says:

Hey John,
    Just want to say that I know the Pastry Chef personally and professionally. She was an employee of Fresco Cafe years ago and is extremely talented. Her work at Fresco was excellent and her cupcakes actually taste as good as they look!

3. foodie says:

i tried the cup cakes and i was very disappointed!!!!

4. S.Miller says:

I LOVE cupcakes and all about new ideas for them so I can’t wait to try these cupcakes out! I wish you well and best of luck to another business in this great city!!!!

5. juan says:

worst cupcakes of all time

6. ML says:

I had Pink Velvet Cupcakes for my birthday last week. They are the BEST in SB. Delicious cupcake, sinful frosting, beautifully decorated and presented. I stretched out my gluttony for 3 days and they were still moist and tasty on the 3rd day!

7. Jesse says:

I’ve had these cupcakes several times (and ordered a variety in large quantities for parties on two occasions), and have always been more than satisfied with the product, in regard to both flavor and presentation (I especially enjoyed the Very Vanilla and Espresso Yourself).

Obviously, we all have different tastes, but the above comment from Juan (“worst cupcakes of all time”) strikes me as absurdly negative, and therefore not credible. And, frankly, it seems unfair and irresponsible to allow someone to post such a derogatory comment without any elaboration or specificity. Can anyone with a bad attitude (or perhaps a personal axe to grind; who knows?) say anything he wants on this website?

8. Tracy says:

Really, Juan?? I have had her cupcakes at a party I attended and I thought they were quite tasty! I actually grabbed one of their cards for future events.

9. Cindy Fry says:

We had cupcakes delivered to our showroom on Monday and our staff enjoyed them thoroughly. My personal favorite was the Espresso Yourself, the frosting is so buttery it melts in your mouth. I will definitely order cupcakes for the staff again in the near future. The owner is a complete delight to deal with and very professional.

10. Marcia says:

Recently tried these cupcakes at a La Cumbre Mall event. Everyone was scarfing them down with glee and packing up the extras to take home. Tried the one with pink peppermint frosting, one with a coffee flavor and a coconut variety. All delish,but the first was my fave. I much prefer these to Crush Cakes, but a fellow employee half my age remains faithful to the Crush….