- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Monday, March 21, 2011
A new cafe and rental kitchen named “Goodland Kitchen” opens at 231 S. Magnolia Ave in Old Town Goleta on Monday, March 28th. Hours will be Mon-Fri 7am – 2pm. Here is a description found on their web site goodlandkitchen.com: … Continue reading
A new vegan restaurant named Alchemy Arts Cafe open last Friday at 430 Chapala St. It is part of a new wellness spa named the Alchemy Arts Center. The cafe serves juices and “holistic cuisine” which includes primarily raw items made … Continue reading
I recent heard about a business named Pink Velvet Cupcakes that sells specialty sweets online at pinkvelvetcupcakes.com. Here is a description from their web site: Pink Velvet Cupcakes is a catering cupcakery. With over fifteen years of baking experience, our … Continue reading
Empress Palace at 2251 Las Positas Rd is promoting a new restaurant named “Wok Wok Fusion” in their Axxess book advertisement and say that it is “coming soon.” I called Empress Palace and was not able to get further details about it.