- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Friday, March 18, 2011
This just in from Silvergreens: Hey John, Wanted to let your readers know Silvergreens on Chapala has a new Seasonal Dinner Menu every night from 5-10pm. Norwegian Salmon, Cowboy Steak, Chicken Parmesan, “Green Fries” (made from hand breaded green beans), Mashed … Continue reading
In a post last year I wrote about a law change that is being considered that would allow dogs on restaurant patios (provided it is ok with the merchant). I am told that at a recent meeting at the Environmental … Continue reading
I recently wrote that something was happening at 2911 De La Vina St, the former home of Jake’s Cafe. Reader Richard tells me that La Bella Rosa Bakery at 1411 San Andres St will be opening a second location at Jake’s old stomping … Continue reading
New Baja Grill at 7024 Camino Real Marketplace in Goleta offers a “Taco Tuesday” special from 4pm-9pm: 2 tacos for $2.99, 2 beers for $3.50 and 99 cent sodas. Speaking of Camino Real Marketplace, Borders announced today that they are closing … Continue reading
Watch as Bagpipes & Greenies in the Santa Barbara Independent’s St. Patrick’s Day Stroll march down State Street yesterday afternoon then suddenly storm Joe’s Cafe.