- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Tuesday, March 15, 2011
This press-release just in from Hollister Brewing Co. 6980 Marketplace Drive in Goleta: Happy St. Patrick’s Day from Hollister Brewing Company! Please join us on March 17th to help celebrate! Enjoy Our Irish Fare A La Carte…..Patterson Porter, Irish Red Ale, … Continue reading
The press-release just in from Canary 31 W. Carrillo St: Get Lucky this St. Patrick’s Day and Get into “MARCH MADNESS” on The Perch at Canary Hotel Santa Barbara, CA. March, 2011 – Get lucky this St. Patrick’s Day on Thursday, … Continue reading
On May 3, Starbucks is introducing a huge 31-ounce cup named the “Trenta” that will cost 50 cents more than their current largest drink, the 24-ounce Venti. Trenta has already launched at select locations in 14 states including California. Has … Continue reading
There are a couple of categories I forgot to include in the SantaBarbara.com Restaurant Guide’s “Best of 2011” poll and one of them is Best Drive-up Window. Where is your favorite?