A television commercial for the Baja Fresh restaurant chain will be filmed locally on Friday, March 18. Baja Fresh at 7127 Hollister Ave in Goleta will be the restaurant featured in an advertisement for the new Baja Bowls menu item thas was launched in January. The eatery has four bowls to choose from: the Baja Steak and Shrimp bowl, Fire-Grilled Skinny Chicken bowl, Fully-Loaded Chicken bowl and the Baja Shrimp Beach bowl. The commercial, created by local advertising agency Evans Hardy & Young, will first be aired in the Portland and Las Vegas markets.
- Rex Of SB on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Foodie Dan on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Tlachiquero on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Gary on BLUEWATER GRILL UPDATE
- Gerald Bostock on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- David on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Joey Jo-Jo Junior Shabadoo on BLUEWATER GRILL UPDATE
- William Munny on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.