- William Munny on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Peter on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- SB & TAHOE on RED KETTLE COFFEE OPENS IN SUMMERLAND
- Gerald Bostock on MESA BURGER OPENS (UPDATED)
- Mark on GLOBE BECOMES 18 EAST
- Liz on GLOBE BECOMES 18 EAST
- LoFiGirl on GLOBE BECOMES 18 EAST
- Nancy Freeman on BLUEWATER GRILL UPDATE
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Monday, February 28, 2011
Here is a list of local food & drink destinations that have closed in the last 6 months: February 2011: Billies 413 State St; Live Culture 11 W. De la Guerra St; Rileys Coffee 1106 Chapala St; The Taj Cafe … Continue reading
The new Petrini’s restaurant at 5711 Calle Real in Goleta is having a recipe contest Wednesday, March 2nd at 6pm. Customers and judges will be rating the best Italian Pasta or Pizza recipe submitted by local “guest chefs.” The person who submits the … Continue reading
This just in from Mesa Cafe & Bar at 1972 Cliff Drive: The Mesa Cafe, one of Santa Barbara’s most popular restaurants/bars, is expanding! We are moving into the space next door, formerly a nail salon. Construction is now underway and … Continue reading
Reader Brian tells me that the building at 108 Pierpont Road in Summerland, more commonly known as Big Yellow House, is in escrow. After decades of service, Big Yellow House closed in 2006. Now we have a Big Yellow Question: If the property … Continue reading
Reader Huyen tells me that she stopped by Billies at 413 State Street over the weekend and found out it has changed hands and has a similar menu and a new name: “MommaDonna’s.” Billies originally opened in May, 2010. Before Billies arrived, 413 State … Continue reading