- Ted on SANTA YNEZ BURRITO COMING TO ISLA VISTA
- Justine on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP HOLIDAY APPEAL
- Bob on SANTA YNEZ BURRITO COMING TO ISLA VISTA
- Chris on SANTA YNEZ BURRITO COMING TO ISLA VISTA
- Rex Of SB on THE DRUNKEN CRAB TO OPEN DOWNTOWN
- Rob on THE DRUNKEN CRAB TO OPEN DOWNTOWN
- gdj on CRAZY GOOD BREAD CLOSES
- SLV on RUMOR MACHINE
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Thursday, February 24, 2011
I received word a few weeks ago that Indian restaurant The Taj Cafe at 905 State Street might close. Today I received word that they did close but have been unable to confirm it. Nobody answers the phone when you call during … Continue reading
I am receiving word that federal agents raided a business on Haley Street today and seized computer hard drives. I am told that the name of the business is “National Sales Group.”
Chocolats du CaliBressan at 4193 Carpinteria Ave in Carpinteria is opening a new location in La Arcada in downtown Santa Barbara. Here is the press release I received today about it: Carpinteria chocolate shop expanding to Santa Barbara Chocolats du … Continue reading
I called Cafe Luck at 18 E. Cota Street last night and was told that the restaurant has a new chef and that the menu has been updated to include an “eclectic mix of cuisines.” I am told that the most … Continue reading
Sources tell me that the old Be Bop Burger property on State Street near the train station was sold. I have heard rumors that the owner is probably not Islands Restaurant, as mentioned as a possibilty in an earlier post.