- Art on DOWNTOWN PANERA BREAD CLOSES
- SL on THE FIG GRILL OPENING IN GOLETA
- Roberto on THE FIG GRILL OPENING IN GOLETA
- William Munny on DOWNTOWN PANERA BREAD CLOSES
- Barry on DOWNTOWN PANERA BREAD CLOSES
- Jes on CLOSURES AT SB PUBLIC MARKET?
- Edwin Self on FAVORITE CLOSED RESTAURANTS
- Cathy on SHALHOOB PATIO UPDATE
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Monday, February 21, 2011
I am on my Santa Barbara High School reunion committee and we are looking for a pre-reunion gathering spot this summer on Friday night, July 22, 2011. I am searching for a place in downtown Santa Barbara that can accomodate 100-200 … Continue reading
Last September 29th I wrote a blog item about finally reaching my goal of losing 50 pounds. Rather than lose it quickly and gaining it all back, back in 2003 I instead embarked on a 7-year plan to completely change my eating habits. … Continue reading
Crushcakes & Cafe has opened at 4945 Carpinteria Ave in Carpinteria. The original location opened at 1315 Anacapa St in Santa Barbara in February 2008. I asked owner Shannon Noormand why she chose to open a new restaurant in Carpinteria: “We deliver cupcakes … Continue reading