- John Dickson on RED KETTLE COFFEE OPENS IN SUMMERLAND
- Frank on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- barry on RED KETTLE COFFEE OPENS IN SUMMERLAND
- preserveSB on BLUEWATER GRILL COMING TO CABRILLO
- LoFiGirl on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Ken A. on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Josh on NIKKA RAMEN OPENS
- David W on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Argentinian restaurant Cafe Buenos Aires at 1316 State St. will soon tango off into the sunset and become the home of Greek eatery “Petros.” The Greek restaurant currently has two locations: Petros 2860 Grand Ave in Los Olivos and Petros 451 Manhattan Beach … Continue reading
Nicky D’s Wood-Fired Pizza has opened at 2840 De La Vina St, the former home of Pizza Hut. I first mentioned Nicky D’s in this blog on August 6, 2010. I added Nicky D’s to the restaurant guide today.
A very rare thing has occurred in the South Coast dining scene: the total number of 24-hour eateries has increased from eight to nine. Reader Glenn tells me that a new Spudnuts Donuts has opened at 5718 Hollister Ave in Goleta … Continue reading
In the previous column item I mentioned that the South Coast gained a new eatery that is open 24/7. In case you’re curious about which are the other 24-hour eateries, here’s the list: Denny’s in Goleta, Denny’s in Santa Barbara, Freebirds World … Continue reading
I called Live Culture at 11 W. De la Guerra St (Paseo Nuevo mall) last Wednesday and they told me that they were going out of business that night. Over the next few days I received reports from many readers that … Continue reading