LIVE CULTURE CLOSES

Tonight is the last night of business for Live Culture at 11 W. De la Guerra St (Paseo Nuevo mall) in downtown Santa Barbara. The wine, food, froyo & entertainment destination first opened in March, 2009.

10 Responses to LIVE CULTURE CLOSES

1. Margaret says:

Not surprised. They never did get it together. Had some good entertainment, but service and food didn’t equate.

2. Black says:

I love this place.. I remember seeing mike chen and the bumblebees play an awesome show.. They must have made a killing that night . They should have a benefit show

3. Black says:

Margaret shut the hell up

4. SL says:

Loved the live music, but the owners just didn’t have it together. It was as if they were just “playing restaurant.”

5. Andi ^..^ ~ says:

They had a good run .. brought art and music and fully supported SB local art community !
    Wine selection was great ! This place was one of my favorite spots after 1st Thursday Art Walk .. and they would reach into the basement for my favorite wine . They will be missed . Paseo needs to get with the LIVE CULTURE … Cheers to their past and looking forward to what this dynamic group will come up with next ..

6. KSB says:

It was open tonight with live music and tomorrow too….

7. a p c says:

Some demi-miracle happened and I belieeeeve they’ll be open for at least another few weeks, and maybe somehow partnering with Red’s Tapas/Bar in the future. Yay!

8. Perry M says:

I walked through Paseo Nuevo last night on my way to the theatre, was pleasantly surprised to see them open with a decent-sized crowd and a band going off! Glad they’ll be around a bit longer!