- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Monday, January 24, 2011
Two local Cold Stone Creamery locations, 504 State Street in Santa Barbara and 5718 Calle Real Road in Goleta, are celebrating the Santa Barbara International Film Festival (January 27-February 6) with special limited time ice cream creations representing five festival … Continue reading
A new mobile gourmet food service named “O Street Truck” will debut in Santa Barbara at the end of February. They specialize in Mediterranean, French-Mex and French Vietnamese fare. O Street Truck will travel around the South Coast (Santa Barbara, Goleta, Carpinteria, Isla Vista) … Continue reading
Brendan’s Irish Pub & Restaurant opened last week at 1755 E. Daily Dr in Camarillo. I first mentioned the pending arrival of Brendan’s in this column on September 8th. Sources tell me that the eatery is now actively looking for suitable spot in Santa Barbara and Goleta … Continue reading
This just in from Jeremiah Higgins, Operations Manager and partner at Arch Rock Fish 608 Anacapa St: Hi John, Biography is filming a Gordan Ramsay biography special, and since Scott Liebfried has been Gordan’s right hand man for almost 10 years now, … Continue reading
In this new section of the column I offer you a sneak peek at real restaurant news that cannot yet be published or might never be published, depending on how the story unfolds. The names have been changed to protect the innocent. The well-known downtown … Continue reading
Santa Barbara rolls out the red carpet for film lovers and food fans during the International Film Festival January 27-February 6, 2011. The eleven-day celebration coincides with “Film Feast,” a new prix fixe restaurant program available at dozens of downtown … Continue reading
The Spanish restaurant coming soon to 509 State St. (formerly Bricks Cafe) will be named “Cadiz.” Previously in this column I referred to the eatery as “Cabana” then “Casablanca.” Cadiz is scheduled to open in February.
Asian-fusion restaurant The Blue Owl, which offers late-night eats inside Zen Yai restaurant 425 State St. after hours, has started offering lunch on Saturdays from 11:30am-2:30pm. The menu includes Red Curry shrimp Roll (grilled ciabatta and shrimp w carmelized onions), … Continue reading
A small yellow sign (currently out of public view because the backside faces the street) has appeared in the weeds at the huge empty lot on Hollister Ave, directly across from Camino Real Marketplace in Goleta. It reads: “NOTICE OF PROPOSED DEVELOPMENT Case name: Westar … Continue reading
I am still busy trying to clear my email inbox and handle other business matters so you might not hear from me for the rest of the week.