- Lily on MOTHER’S DAY ROOFTOP BRUNCH
- Margaret on CORAZON COCINA COMING TO SB PUBLIC MARKET
- Tigersharktoo on RETURN OF THE LIGHTHOUSE?
- Rex Of SB on CORAZON COCINA COMING TO SB PUBLIC MARKET
- Andy on CAT BURGER?
- Nancy Freeman on MOTHER’S DAY ROOFTOP BRUNCH
- Rex Of SB on CAT BURGER?
- Debora williams on THE NOOK COMING TO THE FUNK ZONE
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Last Friday I broke the news that the owners of La Entrada, the large, stalled construction project on State Street near the train station, closed escrow with a Los Angeles developer. Sources tell me that the developer who purchased the La Entrada property from Mountain Funding is Michael … Continue reading