Since November I have been busy planning and running my Santa Claus call center, developing an entirely new food news blog, running and tabulating the Best of 2011 restaurant poll and moving SantaBarbara.com over to entirely new, faster computer hardware with a new operating system. That’s in addition to researching/writing restaurant news and working my day job. Fortunately all tasks were successfully completed. Unfortunately my SantaBarbara.com email inbox now exceeds 500 unanswered messages. In order to have a reasonable chance of clearing my inbox in this lifetime I won’t be updating this blog until next week at the earliest. Feel free to keep posting messages. Your comments are way more interesting than mine!
- Art on DOWNTOWN PANERA BREAD CLOSES
- SL on THE FIG GRILL OPENING IN GOLETA
- Roberto on THE FIG GRILL OPENING IN GOLETA
- William Munny on DOWNTOWN PANERA BREAD CLOSES
- Barry on DOWNTOWN PANERA BREAD CLOSES
- Jes on CLOSURES AT SB PUBLIC MARKET?
- Edwin Self on FAVORITE CLOSED RESTAURANTS
- Cathy on SHALHOOB PATIO UPDATE
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.