- Peter Durand on TINO’S OPENS ON CARRILLO
- Lauren on ADAMA TO CLOSE
- Mario Marovic on R+D KITCHEN COMING TO MONTECITO
- Tim on PACE CLOSES
- karen friedman on SILVERGREENS TO LAUNCH “KYLE’S KITCHEN”
- Whirl on THE THANKSGIVING RESTAURANT LIST
- John Dickson on THE CRYSTAL BALL KNOWS ALL
- John Dickson on THE THANKSGIVING RESTAURANT LIST
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Multiple sources tell me that Cliff’s & Co. at 1919 Cliff Dr. on the Mesa closed their doors recently.
Today I added pictures to the SantaBarbara.com Restaurant Guide for: Killer B BBQ and Bar Kingston’s Candy Company Petrini’s – Goleta Sunnyside Market & Deli Tepeyac Taquitos
Petrini’s Family Restaurant, a fixture at 14 W. Calle Laureles in Santa Barbara for more than 50 years, has opened a new location at 5711 Calle Real in Goleta, the former home of Luigi’s Pizza & Pasta. The new eatery is … Continue reading
Wednesday, January 19th, 7pm at Borders in Camino Real Marketplace in Goleta Jeff & Matt Nichols from Mattei’s Tavern are launching their new cookbook named “Brothers Cuisine.” The Restaurant Guy will be on hand to moderate a question & answer session that … Continue reading
On Monday, January 24 from 6-9pm John Palminteri and The Restaurant Guy will be bartenders at Pierre Lafond Wine Bistro 516 State St. for “Age of Aquarius,” a fundraiser for the Solstice Parade. This $25 event includes dinner, a no host … Continue reading
Today I added Petrini’s – Goleta and Tepeyac Taquitos to the SantaBarbara.com Restaurant Guide.