- Charlotte on SANTA BARBARA-STYLE
- Justine on SANTA BARBARA-STYLE
- Glenn on THE NUGGET OPENS IN CARPINTERIA
- Glenn on SAMS 2 CLOSE
- Eric on SANTA BARBARA-STYLE
- Dan F on POLL: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE CLOSED RESTAURANT?
- Dan Futoran on POLL: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE CLOSED RESTAURANT?
- Dan Futoran on FAVORITE CLOSED RESTAURANTS
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Monday, January 17, 2011
Call me old-fashioned but I used to think that chocolate was something people eat – that is until I saw this product in CVS recently.
JANUARY 23-29 is “restaurant week” in Santa Ynez Valley. Here is a press-release I received from Laura Kath, Media Relations Director for the Santa Ynez Valley Visitors Association, that lists participating eateries: SANTA YNEZ VALLEY RESTAURANT WEEK IS JANUARY 23-29, 2011 … Continue reading
Some people like chain restaurants for the popular food and the jobs they bring. Others don’t like them because they feel chain restaurants can ruin our unique charm and turn Santa Barbara in to another suburb of L.A. How do you … Continue reading