- Judith on SAMA SAMA UPDATE
- Glenn on D’VINE CAFÉ CLOSES
- Ice Man on YELLOW BELLY COMING TO DE LA VINA
- Kathryn McKee on YELLOW BELLY COMING TO DE LA VINA
- Mari on YELLOW BELLY COMING TO DE LA VINA
- Paul on YELLOW BELLY COMING TO DE LA VINA
- Fay on FOOD NETWORK AT WEST BEACH ON FRIDAY?
- Kellam de Forest on D’VINE CAFÉ CLOSES
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Monday, January 10, 2011
I spoke with owner Patrick Rand over the weekend and he tells me that his restaurant Patrick’s Side Street Cafe at 2375 Alamo Pintado in Los Olivos closed last Wednesday. He asked me to pass this message to you: “Thanks to … Continue reading
This is an update to Friday’s blog. Henrietta Forystek, owner of Max’s Restaurant at 3514 State St., tells me that her eatery has been renamed “Max’s Cucina” and will start serving Italian cuisine Tue-Sat 5pm-10pm. Amadeo Greco is Executive Chef and General Manager, … Continue reading
There were two big questions relating to this guide that I pondered last year: 1) Should I upgrade this blog to the modern era? 2) Should the SantaBarbara.com Restaurant Guide have Buellton & Solvang eateries added to the mix or should it stay … Continue reading