One of my New Years resolutions was to have Make It Work come by my office to give the Rumor Machine a badly-needed tune-up. The Rumor Machine did quite well in 2010 but it definitely had a few hiccups. While the Make It Work repair person was tinkering with the guts of my rusty-but-trusty eatery oracle she found a piece of paper jammed in the printer feed - smashed like an accordion. As I was tossing it into my recycle bin I noticed barely-legible text that read: “Beach Grill at Padaro, which closed last December, will soon become Hook Burger Bistro. Hook Burger Bistro is the new concept created by the founders of The Habit who opened their first Hook in Oxnard last month.” As always, this rumor might be completely false or a brilliant forecast of future events. Your call.
- Josh on NIKKA RAMEN OPENS
- David W on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Chessie on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Margee Yeager on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- Christine on AHI SUSHI UPDATE
- Rex Of SB on MAC’S FISH & CHIP SHOP CLOSES, WILL BECOME HANA KITCHEN
- John Dickson on SOMERSET OPENS DECEMBER 9
- Amanda Frost on SOMERSET OPENS DECEMBER 9
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.