- Andrew Gault on MULLING ELEPHANT BAR’S FUTURE
- David on BARBAREÑO TO OPEN DOWNTOWN
- David on MULLING ELEPHANT BAR’S FUTURE
- Papa John on MULLING ELEPHANT BAR’S FUTURE
- VT on MULLING ELEPHANT BAR’S FUTURE
- Christine on THE CRYSTAL BALL KNOWS ALL
- Christine on MULLING ELEPHANT BAR’S FUTURE
- j taylor on RETURN OF CAFE DEL SOL?
- Blush - Seasonal Californian cuisine and profound signature cocktails in a modern setting. Available for private parties.
- Bistro Eleven Eleven - A stylish restaurant located in the Hotel Mar Monte that serves contemporary American cuisine with California flair.
- Ca' Dario is a local favorite Italian restaurant that wins "Best Of" awards year after year.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar - Savory, accessible comfort food reflecting Santa Barbara's seaside access.
- Eladio's - Offering California Casual Comfort food for lunch and dinner with a panoramic view of the waterfront.
- EOS Lounge - A contemporary cocktail lounge and nightclub with an exotic atmosphere.
- Omni Catering is a unique, full-service catering and event production company that specializes in custom event creation.
- Pizza Guru - Traditional and eccentric gourmet pizzas, salads, panini & pastas. Local sources, organic goodness.
- Pizza Mizza - Much More than Great Pizza...we offer Santa Barbara's Best Gourmet Pizzas
- Pure Joy Catering offers the entire package in full service special event and wedding catering.
- Silvergreens - Making our food as healthy as possible without compromising taste. Eat Smart...Live Well.
- Sly's Steaks, Seafood & Cocktails has earned a reputation for high quality foods with a vintage flair using the best of local and in-season ingredients.
- Stella Mare's - Enjoy cocktails, wine and casual French Country cuisine in a unique and charming location overlooking the Bird Refuge.
- The Palace Grill - Features authentic Louisiana specialties such as Jambalaya, Crawfish Etouffée and more.
- The Marquee - Classic elegance located in the newly restored Granada Theatre
- The Savoy - A hybrid restaurant/lounge/concert hall and nightclub at 409 State Street
- Whole Foods Market - The premier location for organic produce and meats, local wines, specialty cheeses and more.
Daily Archives: Thursday, January 6, 2011
This blog was launched on December 19, 2006 and the format has not changed at all since then, not even a little bit. But time and technology march on so today marks the day that I officially sunset my 1990′s-style … Continue reading
One of my New Years resolutions was to have Make It Work come by my office to give the Rumor Machine a badly-needed tune-up. The Rumor Machine did quite well in 2010 but it definitely had a few hiccups. While the Make … Continue reading
Killer B’s BBQ and Bar has opened at 718 State St, the former home of Kozmo’s (2010), California Crisp (2009) and Fat Burger (2008).
I am still working away, tabulating your votes for best restaurants of 2011. I hope to publish the results on Tuesday.