If your restaurant is planning to have special Valentines Day menus, please send me an email and I will post it here. Please include just the highlights and condense it all into a single paragraph like below.
- Max’s Restaurant will be having a special Valentine’s Day Brunch from 7 am to 3 pm. Specials include Berry Crepes with Marscapone cheese, Oscar Benedict, Crab Cakes with asparagus, Mimosas and more. Max’s is located at 3514 State Street. Call 805-898-9121 for reservations.
- Arnoldis Cafe is offering special Valentines Day a la carte items which include the following; Hearts of Romaine with Bacon and Fresh Bleu Cheese Dressing, Fresh Halibut Filet sauteed with White Wine, Lemons and Capers served with Spinach and Cafe Potatoes, Tenderloin with a Mascarpone Sauce, Linguine in a Creamy Mushroom Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce, Organic Tuscan Chicken Breast with Four Cheese Rigatoni ….And our special dessert will be Flowing Chocolate Lave Cake…Soup for the evening will be Tomato Basil Soup. Call (805) 962-5392 for reservations.
- Bella Vista at the Four Seasons Biltmore: Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a romantic five-course dinner including champagne and a long stemmed rose. Menu highlights: Ahi Tuna Carpaccio, Sunchoke Watercress Soup with Bay Scallops, Carnaroli Risotto with Chanterelles. Entree choices: Pan-seared Wild Branzino, Grilled Prime NY Steak, Roasted Veal Tenderloin. Concludes with a trio of our Pastry Chef’s special Valentine’s creations, coffee and petit fours. February 14th, 5:00 to 9:00 pm, $105/ person, includes champagne. Call (805) 565-8237 for reservations.
- Moby Dick Restaurant: In addition to the regular menu, on Valentines Day we offer: Choice of new England clam chowder or mix green salad, 2 8oz prime top sirloin, 2 1/2 Maine lobster stuffed with a fresh grilled salmon cake, Fresh sautéed vegetables and choice of potato, 2 red velvet cup cakes, 1 bottle of champagne, only $59.95 per couple (tax and tip not included). Call (805) 965-0549 for reservations.
- Sly’s is offering a romantic French themed fixed price Valentine’s Day dinner this coming Sunday and Monday, with optional French wines paired with each course. Complimentary amuse guelles, a choice of first course from Lobster Bisque, Escargot baked in Green Butter, chilled Oysters on the half shell (4) or Mixed Greens with Hazelnuts & Warm Goat Cheese. A choice of main course includes steamed Salmon with Hollandaise, USDA Prime aged Baseball Sirloin with red wine & shallots, Thin Egg Noodles with basil, cream and vegetables, or broiled Lake Superior Whitefish with Chardonnay butter. Main courses are served with sides of Creamed Spinach and our Mashed Potatoes. Special Valentine’s dessert choices include a plate of our crisp cookies and chocolate-dipped Grand Marnier Strawberries or any of Sly’s home-made desserts. $45 per person/$65 per person with wines. The wine selections include glasses of three French wines. Tax & tip are extra. Please call (805) 684-6666 for reservations