23 E. Cabrillo Blvd
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Phone: (805) 965-0353
Tours Running Daily from Stearns Wharf:
10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm
See Santa Barbara
in 90 minutes! Fully narrated tours will keep the entire family
smiling. All stops are convenient to shopping, dining, landmarks
and attractions. Your day pass is good for Free reboarding and special
Discover the enchanting seaside Spanish
paradise known as Santa Barbara, through a unique fully narrated tour
offered by the Santa Barbara Trolley Company.
Imagine the sites and sounds of the
"American Riviera" aboard one of the open air nostalgic trolley cars.
Visit local hot spots as well as tourist phenomena such as the SB
Courthouse, El Presidio, SB Zoo, SB Museum of Natural History, Old Town,
Montecito and the Old Mission. Each of the 14 stops have been carefully
selected for their exceptional entertaining, dining, shopping or
Day passes are available for purchase
through the Visitor Information Center or directly from the trolley
drivers on board. Passes are valid all day and reboarding is free.
- Stearns Wharf - Enjoy unique
gift shops, dining and fishing.
- Bath House / East Beach -
Locals favorite for volleyball and relaxing.
- Montecito / Montecito Inn -
Visit this elegant village, home of fine boutiques and eateries.
- Butterfly Beach / Biltmore Hotel
- A Romantic beach for those who want to take time away from the crowds.
- El Presidio - Last in chain of
four military fortresses built by the Spanish.
- Visitor Information Center - All info
on fun things to see and do in the Santa Barbara area under one roof!
Open daily 9am-5pm.
- Santa Barbara Zoo - View rare
and exotic animals from around the globe. Open daily, 10am-5pm.
- Santa Barbara Museum of Natural
History - a fun time for all ages. Open daily 10am-5pm.
- Old Mission - Explore the
"Queen of Missions." Self-guided tours onlu. Open daily 9am-5pm.
- Santa Barbara Courthouse -
Admire the stunning architecture of the #1 most photographed building in
Tour Santa Barbara wineries and Santa Ynez wineries!
The Santa Ynez Valley boasts upwards of fifty fine wineries, set in
beautiful rolling hills. It has a reputation as one of the world's premier
wine appellations. Wine tours are a fun and unique way to get together
with friends and celebrate specials events. "Wine Tours By Trolley" would
be happy to coordinate private tasting tours, specially designed to fit
your needs. Prices and times will vary.
Ride in comfort on beautiful trolleys. Scenic Wine Tours By Trolley
· Custom Designed Trolley
· Wine Tasting Fees
· Lunch from World Famous Deli
· Wine Country Specialist Guide
· Fully Narrated Tour for 10-32 passengers
· Group Discounts and Custom Tours available
· Complimentary champagne and Hor d'oeuvres
· Printed itinerary and vineyard map
· "The Highlight of Your Stay"
· Buttonwood Winery
· Bridlewood Winery
· Rideau Vineyard
· Sunstone Winery
· Custom Group Tours - 10 or more people