|Las Positas Tennis Courts
1002 Las Positas Road
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
Six hard courts open daily from dawn to dusk. Lighted weekdays until 9:00 p.m.
Annual permit fee: adult $80, seniors $70. One-day fee: $5
album of Las Positas Tennis Courts
(1.5 MB) - Panoramic view of courts and surrounding area
- The courts are open to the
- Youth (Age 17 and under) play
- Annual or daily permits are
required for all players age 18 and over during the following
times: Every Day 8:00 a.m. to Dusk
- Daily permit fees ($4/Adult)
will be collected by city tennis staff who monitor these courts
on a random basis. Exact change may be required.
An additional fee may also be charged for lighted play.
- All players must use sign-up
chalkboard or risk being bumped.
- Time Limits: 1 player – 30
minutes, 2 players – 60 minutes,
3-4 players – 90 minutes
- Special use of courts, such as
non-city lessons, clinics, rentals, etc., must first be
authorized and posted by the city on the court reservation
- Only non-marking shoes allowed.
- Court washing takes priority
over all play.
- All players must adhere to the
USTA code of conduct.
- No food, pets, glass, smoking,
alcohol, rollerblades, skates, skateboards, bicycles allow.
Directions: Take the 101 freeway to Las Positas Rd. Turn
south toward the ocean and drive exactly 1 mile (you will pass
through some stop lights). The tennis courts will be on your
left and you won't see the sign for the courts until you've
passed it, so
slow down just before the mile point.